The purpose of the Director of Mobilization is to provide leadership, direction, strategy, and accountability for local mobilization efforts including church partnership, short-term mission trips, and summer internships. The Director of Mobilization is also part of the local leadership team providing leadership and spiritual oversight to local staff. This ministry role is full-time and support-raising is required. The Director of Mobilization has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis. The role is based out of Richmond, VA.
- Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must be ready to experience significant missions training and discipleship through GFM’s Missionary Training School (in person sessions or online)
- Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others
- Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
- Must function well both independently and in a team environment
- A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal trainings in management, organization, leadership, and or ministry are also acceptable.
- Provide spiritual and business leadership to Mobilization Administrative Assistants, City Mission Coordinators, Summer Internship Coordinators, and Strategic Church Partnership Coordinators.
- Assessing, hiring, and training Mobilization staff
- Correspond with potential MTS students and Summer Interns
- Support creative media and GFM regional marketing
- Direct efforts to advertise and mobilize at regional events and conferences
- Develop Strategic Church Partners, as well as Global Partners and Watchmen relationships
- Participate in base leadership meetings, staff meetings, pastoral care, and ministry coaching times.
- Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must stay informed of the needs and opportunities within GFM