Our heart is for missionaries to bring the good news to the unreached people of the world. We welcome students to participate in our quality Missionary Training School where you will be challenged and grow spiritually while having a cross-cultural hands on experience.
Missionary Training School – Sydney aims to equip you for the mission field and will give you a good balance of head, heart, and hands. This will provide for you a cross-cultural missions experience that will help equip you in the giftings God has called you.
You will get to work alongside other missionaries in a cross-cultural setting where you will have opportunity to engage the community with the gospel. You will also go through 20 modules to help grow you spiritually, while there will be opportunity to find your sweet spot as you learn about Mobilisation, Training and Disciple Making.
By the end of the training, it is our aim to ensure you are ready to engage unreached people groups and work cross-culturally where the gospel has not yet been preached. You will be able to get your feet wet in Mobilisation, Training, and Disciple Making and then choose your preferred field as your focus. After the completion of the cross-cultural training, there may be opportunities to join GFM staff in Sydney, Australia. Another option is to serve alongside other missionaries in the 10/40 window.
What does Missionary Training School Sydney include?
- A good balance of head, heart, and hands
- Read 1 missions book per module
- Complete GFM’s Missionary Training School through our online portal
- About 10 hours of videos with debrief questions, plus, about 10 hours reading, response, and Bible studies per module
- Community time, serving the international community, teaching English & doing Bible studies etc.
- Earn an Associates, Bachelor’s, or Masters Bible degree, if desired
- Live in a diverse community and serve with the disciple making team
- Make disciples among unreached people groups
- Classroom teachings
- Weekly classroom discussions
Check out our FAQ.
Click below or contact us at +61 2800 65 080 (AUS) to find out more.