You are able to pay the application fee or deposits for many of our programs below. Once you choose an item you will be redirected to a secure site to complete the transaction.
Alternatively, you may mail a check to our main office. To ensure the payment is properly credited, please download our e-giving form and include the completed form with your check.
PO Box 327
Clarkston, GA 30021
- Application Fee – $25
- Internship Fee – $995
* Donors are welcome to give towards any portion of an applicant’s Internship Fee up to $995.
- Application Fee – $25
- Deposit – $1,500
- Monthly Fee – $750
* Donors are welcome to give towards any portion of an applicant’s total MTS tuition of $3,750.
* Prices shown are for a student living in GFM provided housing. Costs differ for students providing their own housing. Please contact us for more information.
- STM Deposit – $100 times Number of people attending
- STM Fee – $260 times Number of people attending minus Any deposits paid
* Please communicate with your STM Coordinator to ensure you have the correct amounts calculated
* Donors are welcome to give towards an STM participant’s fees, up to the total owing on their trip.
Don’t forget! Once you have paid your summer internship or missionary training school application fees, you need to have two people fill out the online Personal Reference Form for you. One should be a pastor who knows you, and the other should be another spiritually mature Christian individual (not a family member) who knows you well.
Already know who you want to have submit your references? Click here to send them an email with the address of the online reference form.
Global Frontier Missions is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to financial integrity. All income and expenses are reviewed by the board of directors on a quarterly basis and we submit ourselves to regular audits and reviews.
All donations made to Global Frontier Missions are tax-deductible, and we take ZERO administrative fees out of contributions sent to the organization specifically marked for a program or project and a minimal 5% fee for money donated to one of our missionaries. All of our missionaries are faith-based meaning that they raise their own support which helps us keep prices down for our programs, missions trips, internships, and schools.