The purpose of the SLICE Program Administrator is to work alongside the Base Director providing logistical and managerial pre-field preparation for SLICE participants before their time on the field. He/she will be responsible for getting all the requirements completed by each perspective SLICE participant before they begin the program and communicate with the various team member who will be receiving and working with the participants. This ministry role can be either full or part time and support-raising is required. The SLICE Program Administrator has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis
- Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must possess experience in administration and program/staff supervision
- Must be ready to experience significant missions training and discipleship through the GFM Missionary Training School (in person sessions or online)
- Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others
- Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
- Must function well both independently and in a team environment
- A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal training/experience in administration, communications, team building, human resource management, organization, leadership, and/or ministry will also be taken into consideration.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to inquiries about serving with GFM South Asia
- Maintain informative, timely communication with participants and the Base Director throughout the entire inquiry to arrival process
- Have a clear understanding of GFM’s SLICE program and pre-field process (including MTS and Apprenticeship) and communicate those steps concisely and completely with those making inquiries.
- Manage all logistics for the SLICE program activities – travel dates, collecting/checking deposit fees, receiving final payments, confirming hotel booking, etc.
- Coordinate with the Business as Missions Coordinator, Housing and Orientation Trainer/Coordinator and Language Program Coordinator to provide leaders and SLICE participants with details regarding training materials and logistics.
- Assist the Base Director and other leaders with administrative needs inside GFM SA
- Must stay informed of the current needs, staff roles, and opportunities within GFM