The purpose of the Strategic Church Partnership Coordinator is to provide guidance, management, and structure for a growing number of church partners to engage with unreached people groups. He/she will find new church partners, guide them through our Strategic Church Partnership pathways, and be their contact for trainings and events. This ministry role is full time and support-raising is required. The Strategic Church Partnership Coordinator will be required to work on site during church partnership meetings and staff meetings and may work remotely otherwise. The role is based out of Atlanta, GA.
- Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must be ready to experience significant missions training and discipleship through GFM’s Missionary Training School (in person sessions or online)
- Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others
- Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
- Must function well both independently and in a team environment
- Must have a passion to see the Church mobilized to take part in the Great Commission Recommended or Preferred Experience for the Strategic Church Partnership Coordinator:
- A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal trainings in management, organization, leadership, and or ministry are also acceptable.
- Experience working with MS Office programs, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Provide leadership for and work alongside the Mobilization team to respond quickly and appropriately to church inquiries about service with GFM
- Effectively relate the importance of missions to church contacts
- Coordinate logistics for church trainings – scheduling, coordinate teachers, etc.
- Speaking/teaching on various mission related topics including biblical themes, current state of missions, cross-cultural awareness, etc.
- Meticulously track and report scheduling, budgets, short-term events, follow-up, and other trends and metrics to the Director of Mobilization
- Engage pastors and church staff in missionary sending and care
- Must stay informed of the needs and opportunities within GFM