The purpose of the Strategic Partnership Developer is to create and maintain close relationships between missionaries/mission teams that express a desire to help mentor/train our SLICE participants. This ministry role can be either full or part time and support-raising is required. The Strategic Partnership Developer has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis
- Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must possess a proven ability to network and maintain close relationships between different members of the Body of Christ
- Must be able to provide Godly coaching and direction to SLICE program participants
- Must be passionate about networking among organizations and across denominations, that the Body would be unified– working together as one to accomplish His purposes in our city and throughout all of Asia
- Must be ready to experience significant missions training and discipleship through the GFM Missionary Training School (in person sessions or online)
- Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others.
- Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
- Must function well both independently and in a team environment
- A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal trainings in human resources, management, coaching, business development, organization, leadership, and/or ministry will also be taken into consideration.
- Network with different organizations, teams and missionaries to create a diverse group of partners available to mentoring and coaching SLICE program participants and provide them with opportunities in various types of ministry
- Create a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with each strategic partner desiring to help train and mentor SLICE program participants
- Develop/maintain healthy relationships with the organizations, teams and missionaries that are committed strategic partners, working with our SLICE program participants
- Offer guidance and encouragement to the SLICE program participants in choosing a strategic partner that fits their particular calling
- Check in with strategic partners and SLICE program participants on a biweekly basis to make sure the mentorship is helping both parties accomplish their goals of learning, growing and advancing His Kingdom
- Provide an orientation for SLICE participants on the different Strategy opportunities that are available. This will include explaining the expectations of both parties, the strategic partner and the SLICE program participant, as is agreed upon in the partnership MOU