At this time we are only able to to offer limited short-term mission trips to both of our locations, as we are searching for a short-term missions coordinator.
- Three night (Thursday-Sunday) short-term mission trip designed for exposure and training (Atlanta location only)
- Eat at ethnic restaurants, shop at local markets, and visit Mosques or Hindu/Buddhist Temples to learn about other faiths
- Prayer walk in local multi-ethnic communities
- Interact with internationals to build bridges of understanding for future ministry
- Hear about God’s heart for the nations and strategies to reach them
- In-depth training that will equip you with practical tools and steps to continue cross-cultural ministry at home and abroad
- Explore what programs and opportunities GFM offers to equip you to answer God’s call to welcome, send, mobilize, pray, and GO!
- Return home with resources to engage your local church and community
- “All inclusive”: housing, meals, and training are provided
GFM’s Global Missions Journeys are strategically designed to provide equipping opportunities for groups and churches that desire to learn how to serve cross-culturally as well as share Christ with unreached people groups. God is bringing the nations to our back doorstep and our hope is to help others begin the process of obeying God’s command to “love the foreigner”. (Deuteronomy 10:19)
GFM strongly believes that gospel workers are most effective when they are well equipped for kingdom work. Therefore, we have seasoned missionaries and gifted speakers to train your group in topics including cultural sensitivity, cross cultural servanthood, the biblical basis of missions, state of the world, evangelism and discipleship.
Our training, coupled with a cross-cultural experience, is a powerful combination that often generates long-term change in the lives of short-term participants, as well as their local church. We challenge all participants to pray, give, go, welcome, mobilize, and make disciples as a Great Commission lifestyle rather than viewing these short-term mission trips as an experience to check off the list.
Our short-term missions trips are a perfect opportunity for professionals or families that otherwise have a hard time traveling far distances or getting off of school/work to serve. Click here to request a complete information packet concerning our Global Missions Journey for college students, adults, and families.