Global Frontier Missions (GFM) is a movement of people dedicated to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ taken to every last unreached people group of the world. We pray this website helps you have a good understanding of the task remaining and that we can help you find your part in fulfilling the Great Commission. This page will help you catch the vision for what God is doing among the nations, figure out your role and how you can get involved, and then find ways to come join us as we make disciples of all nations among those that have never heard.
Catch the Vision
If you are not well versed in missions, we highly recommend that you start off with:
* What is a UPG? – this video explains unreached people groups and why they are important to Great Commission involvement
* The Biblical Basis of Missions – this video gives a birds eye view of the story of God’s glory from Genesis to Revelation
* The State of the World – this video explains the great imbalance of where our missionaries and finances are going compared to the need
* God’s Heart for the Foreigner – this video explains what the Bible has to say about foreigners living in our lands
Once you have a good understanding of the “why” behind Global Frontier Missions, we want to help you figure out the best way for you to get involved in missions among the unreached.
Now that you have caught the vision and figured out your role in the Great Commission, why don’t you consider joining us so that we can equip you to make disciples of all nations. Whether you come on a one day “Global Missions Journey” or join our missionary training school, we are dedicated to helping individuals and churches do a better job of reaching out to internationals and going to the ends of the earth making disciples among the unreached.
* Short-Term Missions – Come work alongside of us for a day or a week. We provide a great mix of teaching as well as hands-on cultural experiences among Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists. Our goal is to equip you to go back on mission in your context rather than just providing a spiritual high!
* Summer Internships – What about coming alongside of us for two months to see what life on the mission field is like? We have hosted hundreds of interns who left with a closer walk with Christ and who felt more equipped to go make disciples in their spheres of influence.
* Missionary Training School – Thinking about working long-term among the unreached in your own back yard or to the ends of the earth? Don’t go ill-equipped! We can help you be more fruitful and last longer by pouring into you for five months to a year.